[wptabs style=”smoothness” effect=”fade” mode=”horizontal”][wptabtitle] Fulfillment Survey[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Employee Engagement Survey
The Professional Fulfillment Survey (PFS) is a tool designed to gauge the levels of engagement throughout an organization. Maximizing the success of any organization relies heavily upon efforts of the workforce. But in order to assess how much better results could be, the existing levels of engagement must first be determined.
An individual’s level of engagement is reflected in how they spend their discretionary time and effort. The PFS will not only assess the organization’s overall level of engagement but also provides a breakdown of the distribution among the four levels of engagement:
These insights, when compared against the results from other engagement studies, can give an indication as to how much better your execution and your profitability could/should be.
[wptabtitle] Company Assessment[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Employee Engagement Assessment
The Company Personality Assessment (CPA) is a comprehensive organizational assessment which identifies the causes for disengagement. It also identifies where, within the organization and within the workforce, issues are undermining success.
If the organization’s goal is to elevate employee engagement and operating results, the causes of disengagement must first be identified. Causes of disengagement generally fall within Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs:
Safety and Security
Belonging and Acceptance
Once the areas of concern have been identified, they can be addressed and reversed/eliminated through:
Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
Customized Training Programs
Enhancement of Organizational Culture
[wptabtitle] Leadership Assessment[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Leadership Competency Assessment
The Skyline 360 identifies 28 fundamental competencies that can either support or derail an executive’s career. The research showed that these 28 competencies are distributed among 4 domains: Leading Self, Leading Others, Leading the Organization and Managing Implementation/Execution.
- Emotional Control
- Executive Presence
- Work/Life Balance
- Conflict Resolution
- Influencing Others
- Partnering and Relationship Building
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Verbal Communication
- Creativity and Innovation
- External Awareness
- Inspirational Vision
- Organizational Awareness
- Service Motivation
- Strategic Thinking
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Customer Focus
- Monitoring Performance
- Planning and Organizing
The Skyline 360, available online, has a number of unique features:
- High Rate of Response – To ensure compliance from raters, the Skyline 360 can be completed in less than 10 minutes. Spending more time writing comments is an optional.
- No redundant questions – The questions are clear and concise to eliminate the need to ask the same questions multiple ways.
- Comprehensive – The 360 Feedback report includes all essential competencies and skills for effective leadership.
- Rate multiple people at the same time – Managers, or others who are asked to provide feedback to multiple leaders, can do so all at once enabling a comparative view and a time saving approach.
- Powerful Normative Data – The normative data allows the leader to know how his/her scores compare with other successful leaders, understanding if s/he is "ahead of or behind the curve".