The Essential Leadership Competencies:
These character traits relate to: Integrity, Empathy, Attitude, Emotional Control, Flexibility/Adaptability, Self-Confidence, Service Motivation, Appreciative, Receptive, Ego, Executive Presence
These competencies relate to: Open Communication, Effective Communication, Teamwork and Collaboration, Conflict Resolution, Autonomy, Delegation, Coaching and Mentoring, Professional Growth
These competencies relate to: Influence, Inspirational Vision, Strategic Thinking, Presentation Skills, External Awareness, Creativity and Innovation, Problem Identification, Story Telling
These competencies relate to: Judgment, Decision Making, Business Savvy, Big Picture Thinking, Risk and Reward, Perspective, Foresight, Mistakes
Benefits of Our Assessment
- Efficient and Confidential – The assessment is conducted online and is completely confidential.
- High Rate of Response – To ensure compliance from raters, the assessment can be completed in less than 10 minutes. Spending more time writing comments is optional.
- No redundant questions – The questions are clear and concise. This eliminates the need to ask the same questions multiple ways.
- Comprehensive – The 360 feedback report includes all essential competencies and skills for effective leadership, and can include feedback from up to 25 raters.
The Assessment Process
- Set-up: We set up the assessment and then enter the list of raters.
- Feedback: The system sends out reminder emails to ensure a high response rate.
- Report: Once we have sufficient feedback (usually within about two weeks), we generate a comprehensive report showing a successor’s strengths and weaknesses, along with written comments from raters.
- Review: We meet with the stakeholders to review the assessment results, offer perspective and insights, and suggest a plan of development.