Many companies are experiencing high turnover these days and research shows that the cost is enormous – running as much as 1.5-2 times a person’s salary. There’s the cost of hiring, the cost of onboarding and training, the cost of learning and development, and the loss of productivity while the position is unfilled.
• Feel valued and respected
• Have meaningful work and a sense of purpose
• Have a supportive work environment
• Get treated professionally
• Get treated like people (instead of being treated like things)
• Get treated like adults (instead of being treated like children)
• Get appreciated
• Have the opportunity for professional development
• Experience a positive culture
1. Engagement Assessments: We start with a comprehensive 360° assessment on each leader to reveal how they are viewed by others within the organization. We assess the 33 competencies needed to bring out the best in others by getting feedback on each leader’s Character, Interpersonal Competencies, and Team Interactions.
The assessment is conducted online, and responses are both anonymous and confidential. The feedback can be completed by each rater in about 10-15 minutes.
Once we have sufficient feedback (usually within about two weeks), we generate a comprehensive report and meet with each leader to review the results.
2. Executive Coaching: Based on the results of the assessments, we’ll engage each leader in a customized, 6-12-month coaching program to help them enhance engagement within their team and reduce resignations.