The skills that got your successor to where they are, aren’t the same skills needed to successfully lead a company.
In order for successors to successfully take ownership of a company and lead it into the future, they need to develop their leadership effectiveness and their strategic thinking abilities, in addition to mastering the mechanics of the business.
A successor, competent in his or her leadership effectiveness, will:
- Maximize Growth, Profits & Cash Flow
- Minimize Turnover, Loss of Customers & Risk
- Reduce the Stress of a Transition
- Help Ensure the Founder’s Legacy
- Reduce Demands on the Outgoing Owner’s Time
Our Successor Development Program is the perfect solution for grooming a successor for leadership and ownership. Our Executive Coaching will help them better understand people, have greater influence within the organization, and develop better strategies.
Our Successor Development Program focuses on:
- How to Lead (rather than manage)
- How to Influence (rather than command)
- How to gain Commitment (rather than just compliance)
- How to be Strategic (rather than tactical)
- How to be Proactive (rather than reactive)
- How to think Big Picture (rather than have a narrow focus)
- How to make Good Decisions (rather than be impulsive)
- How to be Business Savvy (rather than job savvy)
- How to think Long-Term (rather than day-to-day)